Experiential Manager Program:
- Co-created a designed experiential manager program that aimed to inspire, activate, and empower managers to lead the culture change transformation.
- Included a design-thinking session with the client where we identified our target audience and outlined learning objectives.
- Developed an ongoing channel that included a one-day experiential workshop, leader-led learning modules, opportunities to connect with peers, and connections with local leaders.
- Piloted one-day workshop with cross-functional group of managers.
After the pandemic hit in March 2020, we had to pivot to be able to accomplish the same goals via a virtual medium.
Leader-Led Video Series:
- Evolved the in-person approach to a leader-led webinar that would introduce the program.
- The updated program involved a three-part leader-led video series that featured leaders throughout the organization, allowing them to speak on best practices and to share stories and experiences that demonstrate how managers accelerate the culture and enable growth.
- Each video, touching on a separate topic, highlighted the importance of enabling growth within the organization — focusing on being an agent for change, having a customer centric mindset, and why it’s crucial for leaders to be culture change agents.