This Policy does not apply to third-party websites, mobile applications, or services that may link to the Services or be linked to from the Services. Please review the privacy policies on those websites and applications directly to understand their privacy practices.
We may change this Policy from time to time. If we do, we will notify you by posting the updated version.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect information from you directly, from the devices you use to interact with us, and from third parties. We may combine information from the Services together and with other information we obtain from our business records. We may use and share information that we aggregate (compile to create statistics that cannot identify a particular individual) or de-identify (strip information of all unique identifiers such that it cannot be linked to a particular individual) at our discretion.
Information You Provide to Us
The information you provide us. This material includes information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or other methods. You may provide this information when you request information about our services, download our content, or report a problem with our site.
- Contact and professional information, including name, email address, telephone number, and job title, as well as company name and size.
- Demographic information.
- Audiovisual information, including recordings of online events.
- Payment information, including credit card information.
- Content you may include in survey responses.
- Information contained in your communications to us, including call recordings of customer service calls.
- Information you make available to us via a social media platform.
- Any information or data you provide by interacting in our online forums and chatrooms, or by commenting on content posted on our Services. Please note that these comments are also visible to other users of our Services.
- Information you submit to inquire about or apply for a job with us.
- Any other information you submit to us.
Information We Collect Automatically
We and partners working on our behalf may use log files, cookies, or other digital tracking technologies to collect the following information from the device you use to interact with our Services. We also create records when you make purchases or otherwise interact with the Services. Please see our Cookies Policy for more information about the data we collect and how you can manage these technologies.
- Device information, including IP address, device identifiers, and details about your web browser.
- Analytical information, including details about your interaction with our website, app, and electronic newsletters.
- Diagnostic information, including web traffic logs.
- Advertising information, including special advertising and other unique identifiers that enable us or third parties working on our behalf to target advertisements to you. Please be aware that our advertising partners may collect information about you when you visit third-party websites or use third-party apps. They may use that information to better target advertisements to you on our behalf.
- Business record information, including records of your purchases of products and services.
Information We Collect From Other Sources
We may collect the following information about you from third-party sources.
- Subscription registration information when you sign up for our Newsletter.
- Contact information, demographic information, and information about your interests and purchases, from marketing data providers.
- Information about your credit history from credit reporting agencies.
- Information about your interests, activities, and employment history from social networks and other places where you choose to share information publicly.
- Information about your interaction with advertisements on our Services, or ads that we place on third party websites, from online advertising companies.
- If you decide to invite others to the Services, we will collect your and the other person’s names, email addresses, and/or phone numbers to send an email or text message and follow up with the other person. You agree that you will obtain the other person’s consent before giving us his or her contact information. You also agree that you will not send us the contact information of a minor. We will inform any other person you invite that you gave us his or her information in the invitation email.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use information about you for the following purposes:
- Service functionality: To provide you with our products and services, including to take steps to enter a contract for sale or for services, process payments, fulfill orders, send service communications (including renewal reminders), and conduct general business operations, such as accounting, recordkeeping, and audits. Our lawful bases for processing personal information in connection with this purpose are to perform our agreement with you, our legitimate business interests, and your consent.
- Service improvement: To improve and grow our Services, including to develop new products and services and understand how our Services are being used, our customer base and purchasing trends, and the effectiveness of our marketing. Our lawful basis for processing personal information in connection with this purpose is our legitimate business interests.
- Personalization: To offer you recommendations about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or inquired about and tailor the Services to your preferences. We will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you or where you consented to this contact. Our lawful basis for processing personal information in connection with this purpose is our legitimate business interests.
- Advertising and marketing: To send you marketing communications, personalize the advertisements you see on our Services and third-party online properties, measure the effectiveness of our advertising or to create automated lead scoring to assist in the lead nurturing and sales processes. We may share your information with online advertising partners, such as Google AdWords, and social media platforms for this purpose. Our lawful basis for processing personal information in connection with this purpose is our legitimate business interests. We will seek your consent where necessary to send you marketing communications.
- Security: To protect and secure our Services, assets, network, and business operations, and to detect, investigate, and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be fraudulent or illegal. Our lawful basis for processing personal information in connection with this purpose is our legitimate business interests and to comply with law.
- Legal compliance: To comply with legal process, such as warrants, subpoenas, court orders, and lawful regulatory or law enforcement requests and to comply with applicable legal requirements. Our lawful basis of processing personal information in connection with this purpose is to comply with law.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
We may share any of the information we collect with the following recipients:
- Service Providers: We engage vendors to perform specific business functions on our behalf, and they may receive information about you from us or collect it directly. Third-party service providers assist us in evaluating our information security controls, maintaining our site, interpreting our site traffic, and contributing services and information to us and to users of our site;
- Business Partners: From time to time, we may share your contact information with other organizations for marketing purposes.
- Government Entities/Law Enforcement: We may share information when we believe in good faith that we are lawfully authorized or required to do so to respond to lawful subpoenas, warrants, court orders, or other regulatory or law enforcement requests, or where necessary to protect our property or rights or the safety of our employees, our customers, or other individuals.
- Other businesses in the context of a commercial transaction: We may change our ownership or corporate organization while providing the Services. We may transfer to another entity or its affiliates or service providers some or all information about you in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, acquisition, sale of assets or any line of business, change in ownership control, or financing transaction. We cannot promise that an acquiring party or the merged entity will have the same privacy practices or treat your information as described in this policy.
The Services are intended for users age thirteen and older. We do not knowingly collect information from children. If we discover that we have inadvertently collected information from anyone younger than the age of 13, we will delete that information. Please contact us with any concerns.
PERSONAL DATA SECURITY
All information you provide to us is stored at our third party data centers. Only authorized Blue Beyond Consulting, Inc. personnel and third party service providers are provided access to personal data, and these employees and service providers are required to treat this information as confidential. We use a combination of physical, technical, and administrative safeguards to protect the information we collect through the Services. While we use these precautions to safeguard your information, we cannot guarantee the security of the networks, systems, servers, devices, and databases we operate or that are operated on our behalf.
DATA TRANSFERS AND RETENTION
We may collect, process, and store your information in the United States and other countries for as long as we have a legitimate business need for it. The laws in the United States regarding information may be different from the laws of your country. Any such transfers will comply with safeguards as required by relevant law.
YOUR OPTIONS AND RIGHTS REGARDING YOUR INFORMATION
Your Account: Please visit your account page to update your account information.
Email Unsubscribe: If you do not wish to receive marketing information from us or wish to opt out of future email promotions from us, please contact us. Please note that all promotional email messages you receive from us will include an option to opt out of future email communications.
Ad Choices: You have options to limit the information that we and our partners collect for online advertising purposes, as described in our Cookies Policy.
SPECIAL INFORMATION FOR JOB APPLICANTS
When you apply for a job with us, we may collect information from you, including:
- Information you provide in connection with your application.
- Information that you make available in your social media accounts.
- Information about you that is available publicly.
- Information that you authorize us to collect via third parties, including former employers or references.
In certain circumstances, you may submit your application for employment through a third-party service that displays our job posting. We do not control the privacy practices of these third-party services. Please review their privacy policies carefully prior to submitting your application materials.
PRIVACY DISCLOSURES FOR SPECIFIC JURISDICTIONS
European Economic Area, United Kingdom, and Switzerland
We process “personal data,” as that term is defined in the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”).
Your rights under the GDPR: Users who are located in the European Economic Area (“EEA”), U.K., or Switzerland have the right to lodge a complaint about our data collection and processing actions with the supervisory authority concerned. Contact details for data protection authorities are available here: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm.
If you are located in the EEA, U.K., or Switzerland, you have the following rights.
- Access and Portability: Request access to personal data we hold about you or request transmission of your data to a third party.
- Correction: Request that we rectify inaccurate or incomplete personal data we store about you.
- Erasure: Request that we erase personal data when such data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected, when you withdraw consent and no other legal basis for processing exists, or when you believe that your fundamental rights to data privacy and protection outweigh our legitimate interest in continuing the processing.
- Restriction of processing: Request that we restrict our processing of personal data if there is a dispute about the accuracy of the data; if the processing is unlawful; if the processing is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected but is needed by you for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims; or if your request to object to processing is pending evaluation.
- Objection to processing: Object to processing of your personal data based on our legitimate interests or for direct marketing (including profiling). We will no longer process the data unless there are compelling legitimate grounds for our processing that override your interests, rights, and freedoms, or for the purpose of asserting, exercising, or defending legal claims.
- Transfers: Obtain information about and a copy of the safeguards we use to transfer personal data across borders.
Please contact us to exercise these rights.
The California “Shine the Light” Law
California residents are entitled once a year, free of charge, to request and obtain certain information regarding our disclosure, if any, of certain categories of personal information to third parties for their own direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year. Please contact us to obtain this information.
Residents of the State of Nevada have the right to opt out of the sale of certain pieces of their information to third parties. Currently, we do not engage in such sales. If you are a Nevada resident and would like more information about our data-sharing practices, please contact us.
Mail: Blue Beyond Consulting, Inc.,
20211 Patio Dr. Suite 235,
Castro Valley, CA 94546
You may request to exercise your rights by submitting the form on this page or making a request using the contact information above. We may have a reason under the law why we do not have to comply with your request, or why we may comply with it in a more limited way than you anticipated. If we do, we will explain that to you in our response.
Verification: We must verify your identity before responding to your request. We verify your identity by asking you to provide personal identifiers that we can match against information we may have collected from you previously. We may need to follow up with you to request more information to verify identity. We will not use personal information we collect in connection with verifying or responding to your request for any purpose other than responding to your request.