Information We Collect
We collect and process the following data about you:
- The information you provide us. This material includes information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or other methods. You may provide this information when you request information about our services, download our content, or report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, email address and phone number, and other information that you voluntarily provide.
- Information we collect about you. During each visit to our site, we will automatically collect the following information from our data processor, Google Analytics:
- technical information, including the domain and host name from which you access the Internet, the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone and country setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), services you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may work with third parties, such as our marketing partner, that provide us with additional information about you.
Use of Information
We use information about you in the following ways:
- We will use information you provide us:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products, and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or inquired about;
- to provide you with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. We will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you, or where you have consented to this, or where we can otherwise lawfully do so.
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- We will use the information we collect about you:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you via Google AdWords (and other marketing platforms) campaign and remarketing efforts that span the multiple sites and platforms that you utilize (explore Google Analytics’ information use and control options here and LinkedIn Ads here;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them;
- to create automated lead scoring to assist in the lead nurturing and sales processes.
- Information we receive from other sources: We will use this information, combined with other information sources, for the purposes outlined above, which may vary based on the types of information we receive).
Disclosure of Information
We hold the right to share your personal information with:
- Selected third parties including:
- Service providers we have an agreement with. Third-party service providers assist us in evaluating our information security controls, maintaining our site, interpreting our site traffic, and contributing services and information to us and to users of our site;
- Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant advertisements to you and others. We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers and advertising networks, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users. We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target;
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our site.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties if:
- We are required to do so by law or legal process;
- Disclosure is necessary to protect the vital interests of a person;
- To support auditing, compliance, and corporate government functions
- To protect the rights, property, or safety of Blue Beyond Consulting, Inc., our customers, or others
If you divulge information in a public forum offered on our site such as a chat room, message board and/or news group, this will be considered public information and may be disclosed and used by third parties.
Our site is not designed for or directed at children 13 years of age or younger, and Blue Beyond Consulting, Inc. does not intentionally collect or maintain personal data about anyone at or under this age.
Personal Data Security and Storage
All information you provide to us is stored at our third party data centers. Only authorized Blue Beyond Consulting, Inc. personnel and third party service providers are provided access to personal data, and these employees and service providers are required to treat this information as confidential.
The personal data we collect from you via direct contact and your web traffic will be transferred to, and stored by, our third party partner at their secure locations. Our third party partner, who has designed their procedures and facilities to be GDPR-compliant, have met industry standards for ISO 27001 and SOC 2 Type 2 and has certified compliance with the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework. The organization allows for access, exportation, rectification, stoppage, and erasal of personal data, which can be done by request. If erasal is not requested, Blue Beyond Consulting, Inc. retains personal data, as necessary, for business relationship reasons, to protect ourselves against legal claims, analysis or record-keeping, or compliance with information management policies and schedules.
Our data processor holds servers around the world and your information may be processed on servers located outside of your resident country. While data protection laws vary among countries, with some providing more protection than others, our data processor applies the same protections in all instances. They also comply with certain legal frameworks that discuss data transfer, like the EU-US and Swiss-US Privacy Shield Frameworks. When our data processor receives formal written complaints, they respond by contacting the person who made the complaint. They coordinate with the appropriate regulatory authorities to resolve any complaints regarding data transfer not resolved directly.
Depending on where you are located, you may have different rights, under law. If you live in the European Union, your principal rights are: the right to access, the right to rectification, the right to erasure; the right to restrict processing, the right to object to processing, the right to data portability, the right to complain to a supervisory authority, and the right to withdraw consent. If you live in California, your personal data shall not be shared with third parties for those parties’ direct marketing use. If you live in California and are under 18, you may request and obtain removal of content or information you have publicly mosted. You should read the relevant laws and guidance from regulatory authorities for a comprehensive summary of these rights.
Where you have the right, under law, to prevent certain data processing or to delete collected information, you can exercise your right by contacting us at our email. We will make reasonable attempts to verify your identity, then investigate, comply with, or otherwise respond to your requests as may be required by applicable law. Different laws may disallow us to provide access to your personal data or otherwise fully comply with your request depending on the circumstances and request. We reserve the right to charge an appropriate fee for complying with your request where allowed by applicable law, and/or deny your requests where they are unfounded, excessive, and/or otherwise objectionable or unwarranted under applicable law.
Where granted by local law, you may have the legal right to lodge a complaint with a competent data protection authority. You may also unsubscribe from mailing lists or any other registrations on our site. All emails include an unsubscribe link, which you can use to opt-out from our marketing efforts at any time. Follow on-site instructions or contact us at the information provided below to unsubscribe.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Depending on where you are located, you may have the right, under law, to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with applicable law. Similar to above, any access request may be subject to a fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you or may be disallowed under local law.
Any request should be made in writing, directed to the physical or email address stated below. Because we must be able to identify the person making the request, and because a fee may be due, we ask you confirm any request made by you via an alternative method to one of the addresses stated below. Due to technological constraints and/or information security considerations, it may be inappropriate to use social media to supply information in response to any request by you for access to information, so please provide an alternative delivery address for our response.