Managers are the fundamental drivers of effective employee communication, engagement, and behavioral change.
Our design starts with an intensive conversation about what the organization needs from managers, and how to get them there. We partner with leaders to understand what’s going to be most useful to their audience and speak into the audience’s listening.
From that deep understanding, we create engaging, interactive, training sessions that resonate with participants. Tuned to your unique organizational needs, they become a broader, ongoing initiative to develop and strengthen leadership capabilities.
We help managers:
- Understand and accept their communication responsibility as a leader
- Demonstrate a connection between organizational strategy and what employees do every day
- Prioritize, localize, and deliver key messages about business, job expectations, and performance
- Learn how to prepare for delivery of complex or difficult messages and question and answer sessions
- Ensure active, ongoing dialogue with employees
- Establish trust and encourage employees’ ideas and contributions
- Identify employees’ contributions real-time and recognize them without big budgets or awards programs
- Demonstrate accountability in ways that build credibility and inspire others
- Engage remote and/or global teams
Best Boss is an immersive, in-person or virtual workshop that equips managers with the mindset and capabilities to unleash the potential of their people and lead engaged, high-performing teams.
Our Manager Training
- Decision making
- Providing feedback
- Managing through change
- Setting goals
- Creating line of sight
- Managing ambiguity
- Hiring and onboarding
- Aligning with rewards and recognition
- Using employee engagement survey results
- Managing conflict
- Supporting career development
- Executive Coaching
- More Leadership Consulting Services
- Leadership Assessment (360)
- Leadership Team Meetings/Leadership Offsites
- Leader Town Halls/All Hands Meetings
- Team Offsite Design and Facilitation
- Leadership Development Programs/Leadership Development