A well-thought through and executed EVP can improve the commitment of new hires by up to 29%.
— Corporate Leadership Council
- Conducting comprehensive diagnostics; gathering data through interviews and focus groups across all levels of the organization to understand the essence of your Employee Value Proposition
- Defining and articulating the “why” around your organization – why people you want, want you as an employer
- Connecting your EVP to your Mission, Vision, Values, and Culture
- Weaving your value proposition through practices and programs that exemplify both who you are and who you aspire to be
- Engaging our Creative Services team to bring your EVP to life by designing a visual look and feel that is relevant, real, and persuasive