Managers are the fundamental channel for effective employee communication, engagement, and behavioral change.
Organizations with effective communication are 3.5 times more likely to outperform their peers.
(Source: Towers Watson)
We partner with organizations to help managers do more than improve communications skills. We help them develop the mindset that communication is crucial to employee and company success, which in turn is key to their success as a manager.
Our customized, hands-on trainings are tailored to your match your business goals and company culture, and offer managers simple models and structured tools that have instant application in the workplace. We help managers:
- Understand and accept their communication responsibility as a leader
- Demonstrate a connection between organizational strategy and what employees do every day
- Prioritize, localize, and deliver key messages about business, job expectations, and performance
- Learn how to prepare for delivery of complex or difficult messages and question and answer sessions
- Ensure active, ongoing dialogue with employees
- Establish trust and encourage employees’ ideas and contributions
- Identify employees’ contributions real-time and recognize them without big budgets or awards programs
- Demonstrate accountability in ways that build credibility and inspire others