We think about change communications from both the Big C (formal, intentional, strategic communications) and little c (informal, day-to-day communications) perspectives.
- Helping the organization clearly articulate the desired change
- Conducting comprehensive diagnostics; gathering data through interviews and focus groups across all levels of the organization to understand the real and perceived impacts of the change
- Inviting key stakeholders into the process and creating opportunities for an ongoing, two-way dialogue about how they can participate in, support, or drive the change
- Reinforcing the change in a variety of modalities
- Designing tools, training, and messaging to enable managers to lead and live the change
- Identifying change “champions” – people who really “get” the reason for the change and can model it
- Maintaining empathy throughout the process to ensure communications are impactful and effective