Changing mindsets and behaviors doesn’t happen all at once. Culture transformation takes time and commitment from all levels of the organization. How you go about involving employees in evolving culture says a lot about the type of culture you want to create.
Featured Case Study
Strengthening Organizational Culture in the Midst of Transformative Change
Industry shift leads Fortune 200 health insurance provider to change its organizational culture.
In a recent survey, nearly 70 percent of executives reported a disconnect between their culture and their business strategy.
— Korn Ferry
Alignment between culture and strategy should be the rule, not the exception.
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- System Change & Implementation
- Organizational Readiness
- Leadership Alignment & Commitment
- Training & Enablement Planning
- Change Leader Coaching
- Organizational Change Management
- Stakeholder Engagement & Communication
- Change Champion Networks
- Case for Change
- Development of Future State Vision
- Corporate Spin Off
- Business Transformation
- Change Model
- Change management training
- Program Management
- Change Risk Assessment, Planning & Mitigating